BORCO – FMC Loading Arm Replacement
- Disconnect, dismantle and prepare arms for removal.
- Crane barge to mobilize on‐site and remove the arms and secure for transport back to harbor.
- Assemble and paint the new 20” Chicksan Arms at our yard and prepare for transport to harbor.
- Load new arms onto crane barge and travel to jetty location.
- Perform repairs and modifications necessary in order to receive the new arms.
- Lift and install the new arms and perform all reconnections as necessary. To perform startup with manufacturer’s rep